Mom/Dad and Me Fairy Garden Workshop
Spend a whimsical afternoon together at 1818 Farms creating your own miniature Fairy Garden. This workshop is designed to encourage creativity and introduce both children and adults to the world of succulents and miniature gardening.
Our team at 1818 Farms developed this unique “make and take” fairy garden workshop using only the highest quality containers, plants and handmade painted fairy garden pieces. Our workshop will include step by step instructions on how to design, plant, and care for your magical garden.
Each wooden planter box is made in Alabama and hand painted. The planter has an attached chalk board that is perfect for leaving sweet messages for your fairy. The garden miniatures provided in this class are manufactured by Georgetown Fairy Home and Garden and Land and Sea. Both companies produce high quality fairy garden accessories.
Each pair of participants will receive the following items to create one “make and take” fairy garden.
• Hand painted wooden planter box – size (9 ½” L x 5 ½” W x 8”H)
• Chalk board
• White picket fence
• Plastic liner
• Appropriate planting medium
• Drainage rocks
• 4 (2 inch)Succulent plants grown in Alabama
• One Acorn house by Georgetown Home and Garden
• One fairy by Georgetown Home and Garden
• One unicorn by Land and Sea
• Tulle, Yarn and twigs to make fairy garden clothes line
• 3 hand painted wooded stars
• Stepping stone rocks
• Syringe for watering
• 4 piece wooden Tool set for planting
• One piece of chalk
***Children must be accompanied by an adult. One fairy garden project will be created by each pair. Only 1 ticket required per pair.
Date & Time - Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Price - $100
Location - 1818 Farms, 24889 Lauderdale Street, Mooresville, AL 35649
Event Hosted Rain or Shine - All Sales are Final - No Refunds